Step 5: Using the Xperia Z2 Smart Social Camera Features There will not be a unified icon for all of the different camera modes, but you can open each of them individually from your app drawer. You can also put the Xperia Camera Widget on any home screen for quicker access to four of the different camera modes. Filter Installer Android. Social Live Social Live is an easy way to broadcast your life to your Facebook friends. It links to your Facebook profile and can post a live-stream video directly to your wall. You can also select which friends can watch your stream—all you have to do is tap the gear icon by your profile picture and select who you want to give access to. AR Effect for Line only works with the rear-facing camera, but AR Effect works for both. Line is specifically for the, but AR Effects supports everything from dinosaurs to butterflies.
For even more themes, and tap the Get More option from the scene selection section. Motionshot & Motiongraph and are already standalone apps, but why pay for something that you can get for free, right? Motionshot records a short video, then stitches the different frames together to make a photo showing the progression of the figure moving in the photo.
Thank you very much, Andrew. I tried it yesterday and it's working on my LG G2 without any problem. However, today I have tried to scan the downloaded.zip on virustotal and one of the virus search engines (kingsoft) detects an unknown virus.
I assume it is a false positive given your reputation on this site and the fact that all other engines (and two different antivirus on my phone) report it to be clean. Please confirm it is 100% safe (as I guess, but I don't know where this false positive can come from). Thank you very much for your great work and Merry Christmas.
We have done at least two tutorials describing ways to update the AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge to Android Nougat. While the first update guide was about on the phones, the other was a detailed tutorial on updating the AT&T S7 Edge by via stock recovery. Since the official firmware for the device is already out, here’s another guide detailing the steps to install the Android Nougat firmware on AT&T Galaxy S7 (SM-G930A) and S7 Edge (SM-G935A). If you own the and have been able to receive the official Nougat OTA for some reason, you can download the stock Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from below and install it manually using Odin. New Features in Android Nougat Update for AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge If you are curious about what is inside the box before opening it, let me list a few new things that you’ll be able to enjoy after installing the Nougat firmware on your AT&T Galaxy S7. Android Nougat is an enormous update because it comes with a lot of new features, changes, performance improvements, bug fixes and many UI-related tweaks.
In case curious about what is new in this update, you must take a look at some of the major points we’ve highlighted below. • The user interface has been revamped throughout. • Performance is much faster now. • Entirely new quick settings panel.
Convert MKV to MP4 with No Video Quality Loss. How to convert MKV to MP4 without losing quality, reduce it to a smaller size and enjoy MKV files on. Sep 26, 2008. Other media files and layers with attached effects are converted to Flash-compatible file types. You can use scripting to embed the results of After Effects motion tracking, expressions, and keyframe assistants, into media you can then access in Flash. Imagineer Mocha. Imagineer Systems' Mocha for After.
• New features in the phone and contacts apps. • Enjoy better battery life. New battery management feature for better battery performance. Customizable presets for Medium power and Maximum power saving modes. The App Power Monitor detects inactive apps consuming the battery, and puts them to sleep, extending your battery charge. • Nougat’s split-screen feature lets you use two apps side by side.
• New effects and filters in the camera app. You can view the filters by swiping the screen from right to left when the camera app is open. • Browse the web more securely and login websites using your fingerprint using the new Samsung Internet and Samsung Pass apps. You need not remember multiple login credentials for various sites as Samsung Pass securely stores your login details.
• Using the Performance Mode, you can now enjoy a better performance by choosing from Optimized, Game, Entertainment, and High-performance modes to optimize battery consumption and improve device performance. • The new keyboard is configured updates language data automatically and provide better predictions. • You can now choose between QHD and full HD display resolution. Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Galaxy S7 SM-G930A: • UPDATE:The latest G930AUCS4BQE1 (Nougat) firmware is now available for the AT&T Galaxy S7 (SM-G930). It’s a multi-file firmware and you can download it below: • • • • (Having downloaded the 4 files, don’t forget to replace the “.rar” extension of the files with “.md5”.) Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935A: • UPDATE: The latest G935AUCU4BQF3 (Nougat) firmware is now available for the AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935). It’s a multi-file firmware and you can download it below: • Having downloaded the file, extract the zip.
You will find 4 files with.zip extension inside the extracted folder. You need to unzip them too to find the actual firmware files with.tar.md5 extension. Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on AT&T Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Now here are the Android Nougat firmware installation instructions. • Download and unzip it. • Download and install on your computer if you don’t have installed them already. • Go to Settings>Developer options on your S7 and enable. • Backup your apps and data as a precaution.
As the new firmware might wipe/rest your phone. • Unzip the firmware zip file you downloaded from above. You will get 4 files (with.tar.md5 extension) inside the extracted folder. AP_G935AUCU4BQA6_G935AATT4BQA6 _user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 BL_G935AUCU4BQA6_G935AATT4BQA6_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 CP_G935AUCU4BQA6_G935AATT4BQA6_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 CSC_G935AUCU4BQA6_G935AATT4BQA6_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 • Boot your Galaxy S7 into the Download or Odin mode. To do so, turn off your phone and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds to boot your phone into the Download mode.
Release the keys as soon as you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key. • When your phone gets into the Download mode, open the Odin folder double-click the.exe file to launch it. • Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your phone.
• When your phone is detected by Odin, the ID:COM port will be highlighted (see below). • Now click the BL button in Odin, navigate to the firmware folder and add the file that starts with BL in its name. • Then click the AP button and add the corresponding file to it. Since the AP file is huge in size. • Now click the CP add the CP file to it.
• Finally, click the CSC button and add the CSC file to it. • Having added all files, make sure your Odin’s screen looks like as shown below. • Finally, click the Start button to initiate the installation and wait until the installation completes. • When the firmware is installed, you will get PASS! Message in Odin and your phone will reboot automatically. • You can now disconnect the USB cable. Super Mario 64 Psp Iso Cso Compressor. Since the first boot takes about 5-8 minutes, you need to wait patiently.
Wait until your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge boots up. Enjoy the newly installed Nougat firmware. Nevermind, I managed to find it and install it, the problem is when i did install it I didn’t have nougat i still had 6.0.1. I downloaded what you see on the screenshot and came here and followed the procedures but i still dont got nougat. I know AT&T just released nougat for the S6 the other day and it’s coming OTA, but I do not receive OTA updates. I have an AT&T Galaxy S6 but im using it on the cricket network, so I don’t know if that has something to do with it. Is there the official stock nougat for the S6 AT&T available for flash yet?
Hello and thank you and your team for the articles. (I started a discussion on a different article, however, I am continuing here because it is more relevant here) I have an ATT branded S7 (930A) that is already running Nougat (got it OTA). I want to replace it with the just released 930U Nougat (released yesterday, May-8th)- want to get rid of unrequired ATT bloatware+I am now switching carriers. I downloaded the file zip file containing 930U Nougat software and it contains 5 files (AP, BL, CSC etc.).
Can the procedure in this article be used for the above purpose? In the other thread, you pointed me to However, I am not sure which article among the many you were asking me to check out. Any help is appreciated.
I had G935AUCU1APB5 which is the release version. I kept reading that you needed to update to all these versions. I backup my phone and downloaded G935AUCU4BQA6. Loaded all the BL, AP, CP and GSC files into Odin 3.12.3, started phone in download mode and it updated it to 7.0 So far no problems and I’m about to update it further to the March update. It’s not showing up for me if I try to update via phone settings. So will update it through PC again.
I was shocked that I was able to upgrade from release baseband to the newest.