How To Create A Virus Using Notepad Harmful Pdf Editor here. .our improved tech support - Great support and turn around time on the calls. - Paul's service, responsiveness, and follow-up were FANTASTIC! - Mays and others are always patient, knowledgable and attentive to our needs. - Patrick's help was TOP SHELF support - Dan was a 150 on your scale of 1 to 10. Very patient and knowledgable - Very pleased with quick call back response. Huge improvement in respone from yrs ago. - Tech support has improved over the past year.
The response time lately has been very quick. - Bobby helped me resolve our network issue quickly and effectively. - The help I received was well above my expectation. - Much less painful than I had anticipated, and Paul called me pretty quickly. Very busy, and very grateful. - Up until a year ago I was very dissatisfied with the tech support I received. I am much happier with Planit than 4 years ago.
- Response time has come a long way in the last 2 + years. - Tech was excellent in solving my issue. - I was very happy with the quick response to my call this time. It has not been that way in the past. - Really like the new tutorials - would like to see more of them - Brian was very courtious, profesional and a pleasure to work with. - Cabinet Vision is a great product, I always feel like the techs are concerned about my needs and try to keep us up and running. - Bobby was a great help in solving my tech problem(s).
Plus Closets offers Cabinet Vision CAD Drawing software program for woodworking professionals to our active dealers. Plus Closets® offers this customized CAD drawing software which has been specifically optimized for Plus Closets® to meet the needs of the closet industry, with training, to our dealers who want to. The market-leading manufacturing software for cabinets and casegoods, Cabinet Vision, is launching three new advanced training courses in the autumn.
- Keep doing what you are doing. - Completely satisfied with the service. - Keep up the good work. - Paul did an outstanding job resolving my problem.
He was quick to call back and never gave up. - Thanks for your quick call back. - Keep making improvments like you have been. - On-line from web was cool. - I believe that everything was handle very successfully and I wouldn't change anything. - Thanks for the improvements with tech support. - Keep doing what you are doing.
It's working great! - I'm very pleased with the help and training we have received. - I like Cabinet Vision and it would be impossible to manage as many jobs as we do without it. - The responce time has inproved greatly. - Support is so much better now and wait time has come from days to hours!! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving. - Dan took all the time I needed to resolve my problem and also taught me what to look for in future similar situations.
- Your telephone support has been excellent! Thanks - Tech support ahs always been very helpful. Keep up the good work. - Thank you for your support. It is a great tool for our business. - This is my first experience with one-on-one training. I found Brian to be a qualified instructor.
I am looking forward to additional sessions. - Tech support has been very good at resolving my issues. - I love the support system for this software suite. - Dan is great. He is patient, polite and knowledgeable without being pretentious or arrogant. Planit is a better company because of him and his expertise.
And no, we are not related:) - I can't say enough wonderful things about Mays, He is friendly and very helpful every time we need tech support. Excellent guy!
- Patrick and Brian were both very helpful with problem installing 5.0 on new computer. They stuck with it until problem was solved. - I haven't used tech support for a while. This time I was pleasantly surprise of the fast response and the follow up by Mr. - Great job for him and the entire team!!!!' - Keep up the webinars. - All of my current issues have been handled.
.our 24 Hour eSupport Forums CV is a HUGE part of why my business is productive and profitable. These forums are a huge part of how I got CV to work so well for us. Sheer mathematics dictate that if it weren't for these forums my company wouldn't be nearly so productive or profitable.
I don't post that often, but I read here almost daily. Even when I don't have a problem to solve I almost always end up learning something new.
Or at the very least a new and/or better way to do it. For these reasons, and many more I didn't illustrate, I too owe a 'thank you' to all who participate in these forums. Especially the mods and admins. I couldn't begin to name enough names for all the people here who have helped me. You guys make this place what it is. There are quite a few old hands who only frequent the place a few times a year now, and a few of them have moved on to other things.
Runaway Road Adventure Patch Free. Some, sadly, have even died. And now there's a whole new crop of folks to thank.
I see so many new names here, but it's still a great community, and there's lots of help to be had. I'm still learning each day, and a lot of it is because of you guys. Thanks to Planit to providing this forum for us, and thanks to all the rest of you guys for making it what it is! Seems like even though there are a lot of people here who actually could be in direct competition, the attitude is that all are here for the same thing, that anything anyone can do to help the other is totally acceptable. I find that very admirable, especially in a competitive market as this. Now top that off with the always attentive staff of Planit, and what do you have? I think this is a heck of a bunch of people working together for the better of the group.
That's called teamwork, and everyone should take a bow. There are just too many people to thank, and as someone previously said, I'm sure I would leave someone out. I come to this forum in and out throughout the day just to see what people are discussing that I might learn something that I need to know. I check in first thing in the morning Left Coast time to absorb all of the morning chatter from you early risers on the Right Coast. I have quietly incorporated so much knowledge acquired here that I can't imagine where I would be without this forum and the generous community of Users and Tech Support people. Thank You all for making this one of the best Users forums I have ever participated in.
.our FREE tech tips and webinars - Love it.always looking forward to the next webinar! - It was very professional - Overall I found the webinar useful. - Everything was great. - It was very helpful, I am still learning the program and it is getting easier and faster. - Good information. - I liked it and it was nice that Brian actually stayed on a little bit past the hour to finish the entire topic. - Informative.
- It was very helpful. I am familiar with the esupport website but did not realize everything that was on the site. - Overall I found this informative and well presented. - Very helpful. The topic was presented in a logical sequence. - Really good content. - I liked the subject and presentation.
- Informative and very useful. Thanks for putting it on. - It was great, the webinar gave me a very good idea of what new features to expect and where to find them. - I enjoy the info and updates presented. - Good source of information.
I will do this again. - I think it's great!!! - Very informitive, covered the material well.
- I belive the webinar is a great way to pick up tricks and see what the program is really capable of. - It was informative. - It was good!
I needed it a month ago. - They are a great help - should continue - more often. - It is helpfull, but by design, it still will reguire training to get the full Monty. - I think is great!!! It helps to improve our company experience with the Planit software and the way we use it to please our costumers!
- Very informative. - Very helpful. - Very useful information that sometimes has been overlooked. - A topic comes up that makes me want to download the video so I can replay things. - It was helpful. I learned things I did not know.
- Very good presentation. - I think that seeing the topics used right in front of you is a great learning tool. - It's always good to see someone else use the software. - Good review and additional tips on material schedules. - Brian does a great job of explaining steps, and show why or why not something will work. - Once you see an expert working the software you realize how powerful the software is.
- It was easy to 'attend' and just long enough to cover the information. - Learning something I didn't know. - This is what I needed. I'm a rookie.
- The information was comprehensive and helpful in common applications of the software. - I'm able to make adjustments to my CV while I'm listening to Brian. - The tips and ideas are what I like best. - Spoken to us as we were not know it alls. Keeps us interested in the subject by not talking over our heads. - Clear manner of presentation.
- Seeing the actual screens is the best part.