If you love to repair motorcycles—or you're eager to dive in—then the technical detail offered by a Haynes Repair Manual is exactly what you need. Accurate, clear, and concise text, detailed illustrations, exploded parts views, and numerous photos give you all the information you need to tackle everything from a simple tune up to complete engine disassembly. (And reassembly, we hope.) If all you want is the confidence and instruction to perform an oil change, this repair manual has got your back, and you'll know that you've got the information at hand to perform that final drive maintenance - when you're ready. Grow your skills confidently with the Haynes Repair Manual.
• BMW R1200GS Motorcycle (W348) Customer Service Guide MMXV © Copyright Rollplay. • Customer Service Guide Contents I) Check Battery..II) Check Wiring Condition. III) Windshield Replacement. 9 IV) Gearbox Replacement 10 V) Warning Stickers. 14 VI) Schematic diagram.. 17 VII) Exploded View..
18 CAUTION: Disconnect the battery before proceeding with the following steps. • Customer Service Guide I) Check Battery Operation: Use a Flat head screwdriver to unlock and remove the seat. Locate the battery harness, unplug the connector, and then use a volt-meter to check the condition of the battery. Step (1) Turn and unlock this plastic knob Step (2) Unlock position. • Customer Service Guide I) Check Battery Step (3) Lift up the seat cover from the rear end Step (4) Unplug the battery connector underneath the seat.
• Customer Service Guide I) Check Battery Step Reading Judgment: 6.0 V ~ 6.5 V – Good condition 5.6 V ~ 5.9 V – Recharge battery 5.5 V – Recharge battery. If after the stipulated recharging time the voltage has not increased, then replace the battery. • Customer Service Guide II) Check Wiring Connection Operation: There are two wiring connections that should be checked.
Motor/Gearbox: Turn over the vehicle and locate the Gearbox harness at the bottom. Step (1) The motor harness is near the rear wheel Step (2) Check the white connectors. • Customer Service Guide II) Check Wiring Connection B. Handlebar/Sounds: Disassemble the windshield and check the two connections per the below procedures.
Adventure Designs carries accessories to protect the 2013+ BMW R1200GSW and to keep you comfortable.
Use a flat screwdriver to remove the bracket next to the windshield Step (1) Release the latch at the front Step (2) • Customer Service Guide II) Check Wiring Connection Step (3) Lift up the whole windshield Check for any loose connections on the handlebars. Step (4) Reverse the above procedures to reassemble the vehicle.
• Customer Service Guide III) Windshield Replacement Operation: Follow the procedure (IIb) to detach the windshield, and then unplug the two connectors to remove it completely for replacing. Replace the Handlebar sub-assembly with a new one. Reverse above procedures to re-assemble the vehicle. Easynote R1801 Drivers. Mp3 Media Converter Apk Free Download more.
• Customer Service Guide IV) Gearbox Replacement Operation: Follow below steps to replace the gearbox. Use the two plastic wrenches to remove the nuts at both sides Step (1) Step (2) Unscrew the motor cover on the left side of rear wheel. • Customer Service Guide IV) Gearbox Replacement Step (3) Hold and pull out the motor cover as shown. There are two latches help to hold the cover in place Step (4) • Customer Service Guide IV) Gearbox Replacement Slide the rear axle out from the opposite side of the gearbox. There is no need to remove it completely, just enough to release the gearbox. Step (5) Step (6) Remove the gearbox from the rear wheel assembly.
• Customer Service Guide IV) Gearbox Replacement Unplug the motor connector (white) Step (7) Replace the gearbox with a new/good one Step (8) Reverse above procedures to re-assemble the vehicle. • Customer Service Guide V) Warning Stickers Operation: Check and re-put the damaged warning stickers after repairing. Bottom side of car body (underneath of rear fender) • Customer Service Guide V) Warning Stickers Bottom side of Seat. • Customer Service Guide V) Warning Stickers Battery harness. • Customer Service Guide VI) Wiring Schematic.
• Customer Service Guide VII) Exploded View.