When it comes to high-end 3d computer graphics and 3d modeling software package, Autodesk Maya is always one of application to be considered. Maya plays an important role in the 3d visualization and animation industry and they are top choices for many designers on large or small-scale production.
Car modeling tutorial in Autodesk Maya. Find this Pin and more on Autodesk Maya Tutorial by stereopixol. Car modeling tutorial in Autodesk Maya See More. Resurfacing a ZBrush Concept Car Model. In this tutorial Aaron Walker from carstylus explains how to export a ZBrush car 3D model to Maya, retopologize it and finalize it in Autodesk Alias. Published on 31 July 2014.
If you are looking to pick up Maya to design your 3d models, this article is for you. We’ve collected more than 100 useful Maya 3D tutorials, ranging from beginner level to intermediate and advanced users. Full list after jump. For Beginners – This tutorial teaches you how to create an animate a simple butterfly. – In this tutorial teaches you how to make animated logo with particles in Maya and then reverse the rendered animation in any video editing software you like. – A tutorial that walks you through the process of creating realistic coin using Maya 3D.
– In this tutorial you learn about creating flying arrows. – If you want to create text in Maya, this tutorial is for you. – A basic modelling tutorial that teaches you about making a screw-driver and render it.
– Learn the fundamentals of the way Maya animates with this tutorial. – This tutorial will walk you through the process of modeling a 3D street lamp.
– Explore some of the tools and options of fluid to create melting text effect like smoke with this tutorial. – An useful tutorial that teaches you how to model a spiral. – This tutorial covers 5 cool tricks you can do using cameras in Maya.
– Learn how to create a heart from poly cube. – Learn how to use nDynamics’ passive colliders and ncloth objects, along with air and gravity, to easily simulate realistic dynamic objects.
– A tutorial that covers in depth basic boolean operations, anatomy of a boolean, where to use booleans, as well as common boolean errors. – Learn the very basic techniques of creating an animation in Maya through this tutorial. – This tutorial will teach you how to create animated arrows. – This tutorial teaches you how materials work, and how to create materials in Maya. – This tutorial gives a great explanation on how to grab and move an object. – With this tutorial you learn how to find distances in Maya.
– This is a tutorial about Duplicate Special that lets you duplicate objects, change the transformation attributes of the duplicated object(s), as well as duplicate mulitple objects at a time. – Teach yourself how to create a light rig that generates a nice and soft overall light that’s tinted green. – This tutorial teaches you on how to create lightning effects in Maya. – You can learn in this tutorial as how to create simple wave using Sine Deformer for flag wave for fish tail. – A quick and simple tutorial that teaches you how to render shadow only. – you can learn to import audio into Maya with the help of this guide. – The first part of a multi-part tutorial that teaches you how to blend shapes.
– A useful guide about modeling a hammer with the help of poly and subdiv. – In this tutorial you will go through the process of modeling and rendering a Photo-realistic USB cable in Autodesk Maya. – It’s a tutorial about learning how to model a basic face that can be used for cartoon or realistic drawing. – A quick guide on how to model a knife using Maya. – If you want to learn how to model a saw, take a look at this tutorial.
– Teach your self how parent and child function works in Maya. – A tutorial about editing pivot points in Maya. – Lean how to create gears with this helpful guide. – A tutorial designed to teach the art of rendering with Mental Ray’s Final Gather. – This informative guide covers some useful tool settings to help you in the modeling process.
– A detailed guide that explores Maya’s default light options. – Learn how to use the revolve tool in Maya with this tutorial. – A tutorial that covers in-depth guide on the extrude tool and all of its functions. – Learn about modelling LCD Monitor with this tutorial that teaches you about allot extrude, scale, move, and split polygon objects. – Learn how to make arches in a building with this interesting tutorial.
– In this tutorial you can learn how to create wire-frame rendering in Maya. – A useful tutorial on creating a wineglass using the curve tool. For Intermediate Users – This tutorial shows you how to make a Coca-Cola bottle in Maya. – This tutorial will instruct you on how to create a flash photography effect in Maya. – A tutorial by Sasan Rafiee on modeling a head using Nurbs-Polygon technique. – In this Maya tutorial you can learn about modeling Keroro Gunso. – Create a realistic ear in Maya, for those with experience in polygon modeling.
– This is a tutorial on how to model and apply shaders to create realistic eyes. – Setup a basic light rig in Maya with this tutorial. – A tutorial to learn how to make a picture of a glass using caustics in Maya. – A tutorial that teaches you about creating ceiling light in Maya. – Learn how to model kempston pro joystick using polygons and NURBS in Maya. – A highly detailed tutorial to help you learn how to make a dancing ice cream bar animation in Cinema 4D, and then compose it in After Effects.
– Follow this tutorial to learn how to make a vase on a table in Maya. – Learn the process of creating fire effect from scratch using Maya particle system. – A detailed guide on how to model the low-poly mesh from reference, and then creating the high-poly source for the purpose of making normal maps. Beautone Mac Crack App on this page. – Create realistic chrome car rims in Mays through this step-by-step guide. – A tutorial to teach you how to create a holiday ball from polygonal primitives in Maya. – Want to create a lava lamp in Maya, then follow this tutorial that shows modeling, shading, lighting and rendering of a realistic lava lamp. A tutorial guide on how to create a real-looking nut using Maya.
– This tutorial teaches you about the basics of Maya’s Paint Geometry Tool. – Follow this simple technique of adding dust and dirt to your 3D objects, to give a more realistic feel.
– A step-by-step guide to learn how to create a fire animation in Maya, which you can later use in any of your projects. – This video tutorial is about creating a polygonal fan table with some quick modeling techniques like curve extrude, surfaces, poly tube, smooth, bevel, curve revolve, extrude, and more. – A tutorial that teaches you how to create an effect that shows a dynamic sphere moving over mud. – This tutorial tells you how to create blend shapes for 4 positions of the eye and drive these blend shapes automatically to show eye ball rotating.
– A detailed tutorial on how to model a fire-spitting war plane. – This tutorial teaches you how to model, texture, and render a toy dragonfly in Maya. – Follow this tutorial to learn how to model a human hand. – If you want to learn how to model a human figure, try out this tutorial. – This Maya tutorial will teach you about modeling human figure, specifically in the form of anime.
– Create a cool looking cartoon dog. The tutorial starts with the image planes and moves onto the modeling which covers nurbs, polygons and sub divs. – A tutorial that teaches how to add fog to a spotlight in easy steps. – Using Maya’s skeleton setup, this tutorial teaches you how to create a page turn animation. – Follow this tutorial to learn how to model a ford focus WRX. – This video tutorial shows you how to model an airpalne in Maya. – It is an interesting video tutorial about creating portal light in Maya.
– A detailed tutorial on how to use simple tri planar (box) projection and planar projection to shade two walls, all done in only one material. – This tutorial shows you how to make ship using Nurbs curves, surfaces and poly geometry features in Maya. – A thorough tutorial on how to use Maya polygons to create dragon. – If you want to make terrain, trees and grass using Maya, follow this tutorial. – A tutorial to show you how to model a chain gun and control rig using basic MEL scripts. – An easy tutorial on how to build a candle flame in Maya. – To learn how to crack an egg and have light beams coming out of the cracks, try this tutorial.
For Advanced Users – A step-by-step guide that describes how to achieve a non photo realistic shading effect in Maya. – A tutorial by Ryan Lim that briefly describe how to create a blind warrior from a painting. – Teach your self how to model a realistic looking foot in Maya through this tutorial. – Create an interesting hairstyle in low poly effect using Maya. – A video tutorial by Jason Welsh, that uses Brush, Blender to create sub scattering of particles.
By Jason Welsh – A thorough guide that shows you how to create growing flowers from surface. – This tutorial is aimed at teaching you how to create a next gen vehicle asset. – This tutorial will explain you how to create the standing beauty. – A great tutorial for CG enthusiasts that tells you how to form a beautiful woman in swimsuit. – This tutorial focuses on creating a molecule type object with Maya and finishing it off in After Effects. – A detailed guide on teaching you how to make a realistic tree.
– Learn how to use Maya’s powerful animation, dynamics, and camera tools to create an explosive crash effect between two vehicles. – A tutorial that tells you about reproducing some of the logo effect of the film “Matrix” using maya particles and expressions. – A detailed guide that discusses several techniques like, how to setup the geometry and how to apply passive to active key switch among them. – This tutorial summarizes the workflow used for one of author’s characters with a number of images and some print-screens.
– Learn how to create a cool tunnel scene in Maya, and add some final lighting touches to it in Photoshop. – An explaination on how to create Cheese Platter – the author’s discussion. – This tutorial shows you how to use particle instancer to create fleet of spaceships flying across the planes. – A guide that tells you how the author made this “Mafia wars” picture. – A concept tutorial that covers surface emitted particles on softBody tenticles to create a spiraling array particle system. – Make a shader for lava effects using Maya’s material editor, called Hypershade.
– Know how to use rigid bodies, forces and particles to create shatter effect in Maya. – This tutorial that teaches you how can you create a flametThrower – This tutorial will concentrate on how to use smoothed polygonal geometry to create high res models. – A step-by-step tutorial that shows how to create Nissan 350Z’s body using polygonal modeling in Maya. – A tutorial designed to explain about most of the UV mapping techniques and tricks that I use day in and day out.
Maya was developed for the film industry and is now being used for design, visual effects, games, film, animation, visualization and simulation. It is mostly used in the film and TV industry, as well as for computer and video games, architectural visualization and design. Learning this powerful application could be nice if you have some references and tutorials to start. The most significant thing that sets it apart from other 3D packages — and the reason it is used so widely in these major industries — is that it is highly customizable. Big studios can write custom code to suit their productions using the software’s development kit. This makes Maya highly adaptable to any workflow.
Maya was developed for the film industry and is now being used for design, visual effects, games, film, animation, visualization and simulation. It is mostly used in the film and TV industry, as well as for computer and video games, architectural visualization and design.
Learning this powerful application could be nice if you have some references and tutorials to start. The most significant thing that sets it apart from other 3D packages — and the reason it is used so widely in these major industries — is that it is highly customizable. Big studios can write custom code to suit their productions using the software’s development kit. This makes Maya highly adaptable to any workflow. In this article below, we’ll take a look at Various autodesk maya tutorials for beginners source of inspiration which help you to deal with high-end 3D computer graphics. These tutorials cover almost everything Maya has to offer, from modeling to the final rendering process. Guess you may be interested in the blow excellent related articles as well: • Adobe Tutorials For Beginner • Autodesk & Exterior Video Tutorials (PDF) (PDF) (PDF) Maya 2008 was the primary software used by building the entire scene.
Photoshop helps a lot in compositing the rendered layers and After Effects added a preset effects like grains, light color enhancement, epical environment mood etc This was made in Maya for the base model, ZBrush for details, Photoshop for texturing and matte painting, shave and haircut for the hair and Mental ray for rendering. This tutorial will present the workflow used by the character artists working at AMC Studio when creating a Next Gen character. There are alternatives to this, but prior production experience has led me to believe that this method gives the best satisfactory results. Use sub scattering of particles, or set up lights that are sufficient enough to shine through flesh or other objects. Use dynamics to make particles emit from objects or surfaces when they collide with each other. Note: This is a Gnomon tutorial, and uses the same accessibility method as above.
It’s a very interesting tutorial about making of a tiger zoo from the Artist’s collection of photographs During his travel in the South East of Asia where he visited Sriracha Tiger Zoo in Thailand and He took many photos of all the animals living there. This tutorial created by a talented artist Harsh Borah, from Vancouver, Canada. He got inspired for this character when he saw a sketch somebody did in his life drawing teacher’s sketchbook. It just clicked him and he thought of making it in CG. This is a very Artistic Tutorial created by Asan Umerov, Ukraine. In this tutorial he tried to reproduce the style of classical black-and-white photographs. CLearn how to model a full male body from the starting point of a box.
If you like Harry Potter, you will like this. Even though it looks nothing like Mad Eye, the tutorial takes you through modeling and rigging a head.
Bogdan Amidzic shows you how to use the particle instancer to create a fleet of spaceships flying across the planes. Explore how to create a rocket using NURBS, and then animate its movement using path curve and then make a simple smoke trail. This tutorial created by female artist Hau Ming (Jamie) Li. It is also a photo concept derived partially from some images which you can see inside the tutorial. Using image based lighting (HDRI) to achieve photorealistic renders in mental ray In this tutorial I want to show how to create Full Body Inverse Kinematic in Maya. I used maya 8.5 but you can use any Maya’s version higher then 7. Some great techniques on how to create UV Sets.
This tutorial created by artist name Jimmy Chow, from Hong Kong. Making an attractive woman is always a goal for most CG enthusiasts. It’s also true to him. After a few years’ learning, He think it’s time to make one himself. Apart from attractiveness At the age of 17, Ingrid Bergman auditioned for and was accepted to the Royal Dramatic Theatre in Stockholm.
During her first summer break, she was hired at a Swedish film studio, which consequently led to her leaving the Royal Dramatic Theater to work in films full time This tutorial created by a Artist name Cousigne Adrien. His first step was to find a great design for the character as it was suppose to be the main character of a short movie. This tutorial is targeted at those with an intermediate level of modeling and texturing experience and it’s meant to be a „making of”. Not being a step by step tutorial, this will resume itself to presenting the pipeline typically employed at AMC Studio when creating a building or another type of next gen game asset. This was made in Maya and Photoshop. Modeled in Maya. The character you seen in the picture is one of the most famous Iranian historical characters named Sohrab and he is the son of Rostam, the greatest Iranian hero.
The author used Old Iranian books and painting as reference. Model a logo from vector artwork the tutorial is done in Maya 7, but I’ll try and keep techniques as broad as possible so you can follow it in any other 3D applications.
This Article created by Piotr Fox Wysocki, from Poland. The idea was to create exact models just like in a real life. That means no displacement, just pure geometry. Made in Autodesk Maya to model all of the objects and used Photoshop to do the texturing.
Learn how to create an ocean surface, set the stormy ocean characteristics, add a camera and fog, and then render the whole scene. In this tutorial you will light up an interior scene which should help you understand how lights works and how to setup lights to illuminate any interior scenes. This sport car tire modeling tutorial created by Aziz Khan, from Afghanistan. In this tutorial he will show you how to create realistic looking sport car tire in Maya. This is a step-by-step tutorial that explain how to create 350Z’s body using polygonal modeling in Maya environment,but you can apply this technique to other poly-modeling software. Learn some techniques to speed up your modeling workflow. Some screen shot that i took from a tutorial video by digitaltutors about understanding how final gather works and its techniques The following is a guide for setting up Global Illumination and Final Gather using Mental Ray for Maya.
It is based on notes from the web, Maya’s Help manual and good-old fashion experimentation. Learn to work with Irradiance Particles and lower your render times while balancing out the render quality of your image using custom techniques and settings.
A steps on how to make a “Male Green Frog” image. The author used Maya 8 for modeling, Mental Ray for rendering and Photoshop for the textures. This tutorial is intended to present a method of creating a next gen vehicle asset.
This was created in Maya. The asset presented on the tutorial is a generic vehicle with a low polycount that has diffuse, specular and normal map textures. Check out this awesome tutorial on creating a metor from scratch and using Peter Shipkov's Overburn Technique. Model, texture, and render eyeballs.
Note: You must have an account, so fill in the form that pops up, confirm your account, and click the link again to access the tutorial page. With Maya 8.5 mental ray’s got some new fancy options and modes. One of them is the Sun and Sky system. In this tutorial, Artist going to guide you through some of new features. - This tutorial focuses on making tank treads using Mel scripts. - Making Prince, by Robert Vari.
- Making of Fatjon’s Performance, by Qu Yu Cheng. - Creating a street cop, by Mashru Mishu. - Making a Classical Girl by Wang Shiyong. R - This Maya tutorial focuses on shading and texturing. Note: All visual content above is copyright to its respectful owner.
The Hype Theory Reverie Free Mp3 Download there. Let us hear em up in the below comment input box, Thank you and see you again mate! • • Last Updated: Saturday, 25 June 2016 02:51.