• Phone: xxxxxxxx1 • Courses: Animation, Graphic design, Photography, Accountancy: Managem. Animation, Graphic design, Photography, Accountancy: Management, Accountancy: Tax, Customer Service, Finance: Banking, Finance: Corporate, Finance: Planning, HR/Personnel, Life Coaching, Management Training, Marketing: Communications, Marketing: Online/SEO, Marketing: Research, Marketing: Strategy, Organizational Behaivour, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Sales Training, Strategic Marketing, AutoCAD, C Language, Computation, JAVA, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, MS Office, Multimedia, Programming Technology, Visual Basic (VB.NET), GMAT, GRE, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, Arabic, English, French, Hindi. Course Details Intermediate Level 1 Spoken Arabic Classes are available here for the students who have grown in an amount of knowledge in Arabic, but are yet far away from the mastery. This course stresses rightly on your weaker areas, letting you grow in a orrect knowledge of the language. The course details will be as follows: • Complex and Compound Sentences, • Writing Skills, • Letter Writing, • Formal and Informal Communication, • Error Identification / Proof reading, • Conversation Level II, • Group Discussion. Course Details TOEFL Classroom Program is available here for the students. Highly dedicated teachers are here for the students' guidance.
यह AutoCAD Tutorial hindi में है जिससे आप आसानी से AutoCAD सीख सकेंगें.
The TOEFL features are as follows: • TOEFL covers the linguistic skills of listening reading, writing and speaking. • The TOEFL test opens more doors than any other academic English text. Innumerable institutions and agencies in many countries rely on TOEFL scores for students with English skills needed to succeed. • Most people take the TOEFL test as a prerequisite for admission into college and universities where English in used or required.In addition, many government, licensing, and certification agencies and exchange and Scholarship programs use TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of students for whom English is not their native language.
• Reading measures the ability to understand academic reading matter. Listening measures the ability to understand English as is used in Colleges and Universities. Speaking measures the ability to speak English. Writing measures the ability to write in a way that is appropriate for College and University course work.
• One needs to qualify TOEFL for graduating to a higher mode of education in any foreign university and most institutions and agencies ask for an official TOEFL test score reports for foreign studies. Course Details ACCA Training Program is available here. We have experienced teachers here for the students' best guidance. Compact professional guidance with repect to this examination is also available here with us. • ACCA qualification is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, whether they are working in the public or private sectors, practicing in accounting firms or pursuing career in business. • ACCA has designed a qualification which embeds the global accounting education standards set by the International Federation of Accounts. Accountancy is a dynamic profession.
Both the needs of employers and regulatory landscape are constantly evolving through regular review of its qualification. • ACCA maintains and develops its position as a world-leading provider of qualification for the development of accountant and finance professionals. Course Details The program is tailor made for those who want to improve their language skills in all main aspects like listening, speaking, reading, and writing (LSRW).
Digital Language Lab training is your ultimate solution to language learning. Course features: • Standard and Premium versions • Extensive course materials • Study materials categorized for pre-school,elementary,intermediate & higher level • 'Live class' for translation exercise • Grouping & pairing with over 500 discussion topics.
Course Details Photography Basic Course is available here for theinterested students. Classes are taken up by our experienced faculty members. The foundation level training in photography is provided in this course. The sessions for this training is as follows: • Session 1 • Introduction to Photography. • Discuss photography in general, the rights and wrongs, elements of design and the application of design in photography, question answers, sharing experiences and thoughts. How to explore our imagination, to develop an eye of a photographer.
• Discussion on stock images offered by the teacher. • Discussion on assignments, the objective being experimentation, determination and how to creatively deal with everything. • Regular class talks on experiences and the student’s know-how on lighting and composition. • Little assignment provided to the students as homework (camera shake practice). • Objective: to create an understanding between the teacher and the students, verbally and mentally.
• Session 2 • Explaining the manual function of today’s SLR cameras shown by the teacher, how to hold a camera properly, and its functions in detail. Detail on how a manual camera works. Study of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Depth of Field, Lenses, and all the related terms in Photography.
• Know-how on compositions. • Fun class assignment by taking pictures – focus being on compositions and lighting.
• Homework (5 pictures each), on lighting and composition. • Showing good compositions and lighting from stock images. • Session 3 • Review of every student of their project. • Questions and answers on the study of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Depth of Field, lenses, and all the related terms in Photography.
• Explain about underexposed and overexposed (how do we do it?) • Discussion on Photography from magazine ads. • Session 4 • Interesting outdoor class group assignment using digitally manual cameras, purpose being play of aperture and shutter speed, intentionally taking the wrong reading and seeing its results.
• Presenting outdoor shoots on Projector of each student. Class discussion on all pictures, how better we can make the pictures. • Introduction to Color Theory. • Introduction to Adobe Photoshop. Manual Corel Draw 8 Pdf Bahasa Indonesia. • Students will be constantly enrolled with exciting yet intense Photography assignments based on their learning where they will be in-touch with the teacher for guidance and encouragement at all stages.
Course Details Intermediate Course in Photography is conducted here for the students who have interest in photography but are amateurs. This training will give you the right vision into photography. This course will have the following sessions included: • Session 1 • Introduction to Lighting. • Students are asked to think of a theme. It will be based on lighting and composition. The students would be motivated to think on creative terms.
A discussion would also take place on different themes, the students would also be allowed to speak on topics or issues they would want to make people aware of. It can be an awareness campaign, can be based on color theories, or portraying a story through photographs, it is an open ground.
• Objective: How interesting can you make PHOTOGRAPHY! • Continuation on Adobe Photoshop. • Fun assignment: to start making a photographic Visual Diaryof your own, comments, thoughts, sketches, pictures (personal or commercial), etc.
• Session 2 • Final topics discussed and decided, typed in concept to be handed over to the teacher. • Discussion on pictures taken by the student individually related to the project.
• Learning and experimentation on Depth of Field. • Discussing about all kinds of studio lights. • Learning on flash, shooting table, reflector. • Continuation on Adobe Photoshop. • Session 3 • COMPLETE learning of Adobe Photoshop with respect to Design and Photography. • Questions and Answers related to the project and the software. Note: Students will be learning full Professional Editing lessons, Backgrounds, Abstract Merging, Macro Photography, Detailing, Skin tone Editing, Special Effects, and much much more.
• Session 4 • Final enlargements with portfolios and check on visual diary. Students will be taught how to mount pictures professionally and learn the art of display. An exhibition will be organized where students will display their work in their own way. Student will present their work where their work will be judged by the jury. • Introduction to Special Effects. • Special Effect Photography: Students will be taught at least 6 advanced special effects, which would be a very detailed study of photography and the camera usage with respect to special effects. The students would expert in the correct handling and manipulation of the camera, making the viewer to stop at the picture and think how the photograph has actually been shot!
A detailed portfolio will be made by the students which will be then exhibited. The special effects are as follows: • Star Trekking • Zooming • Panning • Silhouette • Bulb • Multiple Exposure. World Regional Geography Global Patterns Local Lives 5th Edition Ebook.
Course Details School Level Coaching Classes are available here on O Level, A Level, CBSE, ICSE - ISC syllabi. Here long term classes as well as vacation classes are available with us. We have a team of highly qualified, experienced and committed full time teachers.
Apart from imparting quality education we also see to the discipline and overall development of our students. Other than this we also provide summer and winter camps for kids.
These learning camps are available on Arabic, French, Hindi, English, Maths, Personality Development & Effective public speaking, and Computer basics.
• Review the basic AutoCAD controls. • Pan and zoom in a drawing, and control the order of overlapping objects. • Create basic geometric objects such as lines, circles, and hatched areas. • Ensure the precision required for your models. • Organize your drawing by assigning objects to layers.
• You can assign properties such as color and linetype to individual objects, or as default properties assigned to layers. • Perform editing operations such as erase, move, and trim on the objects in a drawing. • Insert symbols and details into your drawings from commercial online sources or from your own designs.
• Display one or more scaled views of your design on a standard-size drawing sheet called a layout. • Create notes, labels, bubbles, and callouts.
Save and restore style settings by name. • Create several types of dimensions and save dimension settings by name. • Output a drawing layout to a printer, a plotter, or a file. Save and restore the printer settings for each layout.